- 125 grams Butter
- 50 grams golden syrup
- 20 grams water
- 1/2 level teaspoon Bi Carb Soda, Baking Soda
- 90 grams rolled oats
- 160 grams plain flour
- 220 grams Soft Light brown sugar
- 40 grams desicated coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat fan oven to 160°, line oven trays.
Weigh in butter, golden syrup and water into mixing bowl and heat 2 min / 60°C / speed 2. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
Add bicarb soda and mix 5 secs / speed 3
Add rolled oats, plain flour, brown sugar and coconut and mix 10 sec / "Counter-clockwise operation" reverse / speed 4. Scrape down the sides and mix 10 sec /"Counter-clockwise operation" reverse / speed 4
Scoop teaspoon size balls onto baking trays and flatten slightly, leave room for spreading While baking.
Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes on the tray. Transfer to cooling rack to cool before storing in an airtight container.
Accessories you need
Recipe adapted from AWW Classic Cookies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- The best choc chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Ultimate Chocolate Blondie (Variation)
- Black Bean Peppermint Choc Brownie
- Healthy Muesli Slice
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Big batch Choc chip cookies
- Cardamom and Rye Artisan Bread Loaf TM5 & TM31
- Cookie Dough Press Almond Biscuits TM5 & TM31
- Our Tuckshop Pikelets Pancakes at Home TM6 TM5 and TM31
- Nanny's Malt & Sultana Biscuits
- Ruth's Thermomix Bread Tin White Sandwich Bread Loaf TM6 TM5 TM31
- Little Lamington Style Iced Sweet Buns TM5 TM31
- Little Lunchbox Sweet Iced Buns - Cream Buns TM5 TM31
- Easy Classic Macaroni and Cheese
- Our Daily Bread TM6 TM5 & TM31 White Bread Loaf
- Choc Rasberry Bubble Bars
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS