- 235 grams Butter
- 300 grams condensed milk
- 65 grams caster sugar
- 390 gram SR flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1)Add ALL ingredients in order to the and mix 15 secs/sp5.
2) Knead for 1 min on setting.
3) Flavor however you wish (examples in tips) and roll into small balls, slightly press down and bake at 180 degrees for 15 - 20 mins.
Choc chipWhite Choc MacadamiaFreckle thumbprintsCoconut and cherryJam dropsCan even stir through some cocoa to make double choc
This is a very basic biscuit mix that you can stir through ANY flavour that you like, it freezes amazingly well and makes a huge batch! I have used both home made condensed milk as well as bought condensed milk and they both work great.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)