- rind of 1 orange
- 300gm raw sugar
- 100gm Rice Bran Oil
- 150gm butter, cubed, at room temp
- 150gm plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 50gm cocoa
- 4 Eggs, Large
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 170deg.
2. Place rind and sugar into TM bowl. Mill 10 sec/ sp 10. Scrape dwon sides and repeat.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Mix 1min / sp1. Scrape down sides.
4. Mix 1 min / sp4.
5. Pour / scrape into lined lamington tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes, timing according to your preferred level of "fudge".
6. Dust with icing sugar if preferred.
Accessories you need
This recipe was inspired by: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-sweet-recipes/gluten-free-dairy-free-chocolate-brownies/153083.
Thanks for the inspiration Kylie, and for the countless times I've devoured your brownies!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Zingy blood orange and ginger sorbet
- Chocolate coconut crunch granola
- Indulgent Cheese Lovers Risotto
- Warm Brie Topped with Red Onion and Cranberry Relish
- Pistachio and bitter chocolate sweet dukkah
- Peanut butter choc chip oat cookies
- chicken and chorizo paella
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes (allergy friendly)
- Decadent pumpkin, brie and pancetta risotto
- Pumpkin, hazelnut and white chocolate biscotti
- Crunchy Topped Lemon Sour Cream Cupcakes
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Chocolate mud cake
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Peanut butter bars
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free