- 420g can butter beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2-3 teaspoons vanilla extract or bean paste
- 70 grams Rice Flour / GF Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon GF baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 120 grams Butter
- 4 eggs
- 120 grams raw sugar
Recipe is created for
Puree Beans, water, 1 egg & vanilla 5-10 sec / speed 7. Set aside
Without washing TM Bowl beat butter & sugar 20-30 sec / speed 5.
Add remaining eggs & beat 20 sec / speed 4.
Add bean mix 5 sec / speed 4.
Add Rice Flour / GF Flour, baking powder, bicarbonate soda & salt, mix 10 sec / speed 4
Pour batter in prepared cake tin / prepared cupcake pans.
Bake in Moderate oven for 10-15 min or until skewer comes out clean.
Cool completely & top with TM Buttercream icing (EDC pg 53)
Cupcakes Ideal for lunch boxes the kids will love ... & never know how healthy they are ...
Vanilla 'Magic Bean' Cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Banana Cake
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous