- 420g can butter beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2-3 teaspoons vanilla extract or bean paste
- 70 grams Rice Flour / GF Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon GF baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 120 grams Butter
- 4 eggs
- 120 grams raw sugar
Recipe is created for
Puree Beans, water, 1 egg & vanilla 5-10 sec / speed 7. Set aside
Without washing TM Bowl beat butter & sugar 20-30 sec / speed 5.
Add remaining eggs & beat 20 sec / speed 4.
Add bean mix 5 sec / speed 4.
Add Rice Flour / GF Flour, baking powder, bicarbonate soda & salt, mix 10 sec / speed 4
Pour batter in prepared cake tin / prepared cupcake pans.
Bake in Moderate oven for 10-15 min or until skewer comes out clean.
Cool completely & top with TM Buttercream icing (EDC pg 53)
Cupcakes Ideal for lunch boxes the kids will love ... & never know how healthy they are ...
Vanilla 'Magic Bean' Cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies