- 1 level teaspoon baking soda
- 0.5 level teaspoon salt
- 190 grams Wholmeal spelt flour
- 80 grams chocolate chips/buttons
- 1 heaped tablespoons Organic drinking chocolate
8Recipe is created for
1. Pre Heat Oven to 180 degrees and grease or line a 12 muffin tray
Add Butter to TM bowl and melt, 60 degrees, 2 min, speed 1
Add Banana, egg and Sugar and combine 8 sec, speed 4
Add dry ingredients combine 10 sec, speed 4. Scrap down sides of TM. (Combine for further 6 sec, speed 4 if flour has not all mixed in).
5. Divide evenly into muffin tray.
6. Bake on 180 degrees for 15-18 mins or until golden.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing