- 125 grams Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essense
- 1.5 bananas
- 210 grams plain flour
- 90 grams raw sugar
- 1 package baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- .5 avocado
- 30 g heavy cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre Heat Oven to 190 degrees and grease muffin tray
- Add Butter to bowl and melt, 60 degrees, 2 min, speed 1
- Add Egg, Banana, avocado and Vanilla and combine 20 sec, speed 3
- Add Sugar, Flour, Baking Powder and Bicarb and combine 20 sec, speed 4.
- Pour in heavy cream and combine 15 sec, speed 4.
- Place into greased muffin tray and bake on 190 degrees for 15 - 20 mins or until golden.
Accessories you need
The addition of the heavy cream makes these muffins incredibly light and fluffy, and helps them hold their shape after baking. Best served immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life