- 1 lime, cut into quarters
- 200 g dates, pitted
- 100 g Butter, roughly chopped
- 100 g raw sugar
- 75 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 200 ml sour cream
- 250 g plain or spelt flour
- 10 g baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Place lime and dates into TM bowl 10-15 seconds/speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl
Add butter, sugars and eggs and mix 10 seconds/speed 6
Add sour cream, flour and baking powder and mix 30 seconds/speed 6 using spatula if required
Spread batter into prepared cake tin bake for 35 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
Top with lemon or lime icing or dust with icing sugar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice