- 300 g flour
- 130 g Butter
- 50 g brown sugar
- 130 g white sugar
- 80 g banana, (About one)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 level tbsp Nutella
- 1 level tbsp Peanut Butter
- Add all ingredients and mix 40 secs on speed 5
- Scope out a teaspoon of mixture and round with hands into a ball.
- Place balls on baking paper with about 2cm spacing.
- Dip a fork in milk and press down on each banana sandie
- Bake for 12 minutes (or until golden brown) in normal oven (160 degrees)
Use Self-raising flour to make them light (see larger and lighter coloured ones in the picture).
Plain flour makes them more compact (good with a cuppa).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins