- 80 g honey
- 50 g Butter
- 230 g Toasted Muesli or Rolled Oats
- 45 g coconut, desicated
- 120 g Apples (dried)
Add honey and butter to bowl. 2min/50C/sp2.
Add remaining ingredients (muesli, apples and coconut) and mix together, 20sec/sp9.
Shape into balls and place in fridge!
Great for a nut free school snack and the kids will love them!
Great snack for toddlers (1+ plus due to the honey)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins