- 200 g pitted dates
- 450 g zucchini, cut into chunks
- 180 g Rice Bran Oil
- 130 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 300 g self-raising flour
- 1.5 level teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 level teaspoons Nutmeg
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 1 level teaspoons Bi-carb soda
- 160 g walnuts
- Pre-heat oven to 180C and grease and line a square cake tin and a log tin.
- Chop dates 5 seconds, speed 9.
- Add zucchini to bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 4.
- Add rice bran oil, sugar,dates and eggs. Mix for 5 seconds, speed 4.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
- Pour into cake tins and bake for 55 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)