- 120 g coconut oil, liquid (warm if required)
- 1.5 cups Almond Milk
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 12 patty pan liners
- 1 tablespoons vinegar, white
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
In bowl add Almond milk and vinegar and let sit for approx. 5 minutes for it to thicken and curdle. Allow oven to preheat 180 degrees.
Add all ingredients to thermomix bowl (apart from patty cake liners!) and place measuring cup on lid.
Mix speed 4 with butterfly insert in bowl for 10 mintues
Put patty cake liners in 12 cup tray and divide mixture equally into eat liner.
Cook in 180 degree oven for 15-20 minutes - or until golden and set in middle.
Allow to cool
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- 7 layer bars
- Variation Ultimate Chocolate Brownie