- 125 grams Butter, cold, chopped.
- 115 grams plain flour
- 45 grams Icing sugar mixture
- 50 grams custard powder
- 2 drops lemon oil
- 1 lemon, rind and 1T juice
- 1 heaped tsp sugar
- 60 grams Butter
- 110 grams Icing sugar mixture
- 1/2 cup smooth strawberry jam
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
1. Add butter to the , blend sp4/20 secs.
2. Add remaining ingredients, and blend sp4/20 secs/ scrape and repeat. Mixture should form clumps
3. Press through a cookie press or a fluted piping bag and place on the tray, leaving a little room between each.
4. Bake 15-20 minutes or until pale golden in colour.
5. Cool on a wire rack, and prepare the butter-cream.
1. Add all ingredients and beat sp4/30seconds. Repeat if
neccessary to achieve a smooth creamy consistency.
1. Join the biscuits into pairs, using a tsp of buttercream per biscuit along with a 1/2 tspn of jam.
2. If they filling is very soft, put them in the fridge for 20 mins or so.
How to: Dough
How to: Butter-cream
Assembly: Buttercream and jam
Accessories you need
A “twist” on my Dear Mother-In-Law Dot’s (Dotty’s) Melting Moments
Delicious with a good cup of tea...Out of a pot..always..
for more great recipes and tips for cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Kingston biscuits