- 50 g walnuts
- 2 sprigs rosemary, fresh
- 100 g Flour, Plain
- 50 g TM caster sugar
- 100 g Butter
- 50 g rice flour
Preheat oven to 160C and grease a small slice tin. Dry toast the walnuts lightly in a skillet & allow to cool.
Place toasted walnuts and rosemary (leaves only) into TM31 bowl and chop 1 sec/speed 6. Set aside.
add all other ingredients into the bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 6.
Add the reserved walnuts and rosemary and knead 20 sec//
Tip mixture into prepared tin and lightly press down evenly. Sprinkle with extra caster sugar.
Bake 30-40min or until lightly golden.
Walnut & Rosemary Shortbread
Accessories you need
Variation of the basic shortbread recipe in the EDC.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Moroccan spiced cauliflower & almond soup
- Goujeres with chives
- Buckwheat Galettes (GF crepes/wraps)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownies
- Creamy Tomato, Prawn & Pumpkin Fettuccine
- Buckwheat & Rice Risotto with Chicken & Asparagus
- Cheesy chilli pull apart bread
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing