- 100 g Butter
- 1 egg
- 125 g sour cream
- 85 g Milk
- 230 g flour, self-raising
- 150 g sugar
- 100 g White Chocolate Chips
- 100 g Frozen Mixed Berries
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat ovden to 200C. Line 12 medium muffin pans with paper muffin cases.
2. Add butter to bowl and melt 1.5 minutes 60 degrees speed 3.
3. Add egg, sour cream and milk to bowl, mix 5 seconds speed 3.
4. Add flour, sugar and white chocolate, mix 10 seconds speed 3. Scrape down sides off bowl.
5. Add berries, mix 5 seconds speed 3 reverse.
6. Spoon mixturein to muffin cases and bake for 20-25 minutes.
White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
Can be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW