- 1 grapefruit, Quartered
- 150 grams Butter
- 220 grams sugar
- 380 grams flour
- 2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 80 grams honey
- 2 eggs
- 70 grams Milk
- 25 grams poppy seeds
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Grease muffin tray or place a patty case in each cup
Place quartered grapefruit and butter in mixing bowl 6sec/speed 8.
Scrape down sides.
Add all remaining ingredients Mix 30seconds//speed 4. Scrape sides. Mix 30seconds//speed 4.
Fill the muffin trays and cook for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
It will have the bitter taste that grapefruits have so be prepared!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- No bake muesli bars
- Traditional Mooncake