- 100 g Whole Wheat
- 100 g buckwheat
- 10 g linseed
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 4 eggs
- 1 banana
Add wheat, buckwheet and linseed to bowl and blitz speed 10 for 2 minutes
Add all other ingredients and blend speed 7 for 20 seconds
Put 1 tsp butter / coconut oil into hot frying pan
Pour into hot pan and swirl around so mixture covers the whole base and is thinly spread
Flip when the bubbles on top start popping.
Enjoy with freshly sliced banana, berries, honey, maple syrup and yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Halloween Spider Web Biscuits
- Lactation boobie balls
- Spicy Wholemeal Gingernuts
- Spiced Pumpkin, Lentil and Ginger soup
- Easy Thermomix Easter Biscuits
- Sautéed beetroot greens
- Watermelon and Chilli Granita
- Little Christmas Shortbreads
- Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Hell of a drink - clears your sinuses, great for colds
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- Kale smoothie
- Banana Pikelets
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Banana Nut Bread
- Very Berry Gluten Free Cake
- Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- Banana blueberry muffins
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins