- 100 g Whole Wheat
- 100 g buckwheat
- 10 g linseed
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 4 eggs
- 1 banana
- Add wheat, buckwheet and linseed to bowl and blitz speed 10 for 2 minutes
Add all other ingredients and blend speed 7 for 20 seconds
Put 1 tsp butter / coconut oil into hot frying pan
Pour into hot pan and swirl around so mixture covers the whole base and is thinly spread
Flip when the bubbles on top start popping.
Enjoy with freshly sliced banana, berries, honey, maple syrup and yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Halloween Spider Web Biscuits
- Lactation boobie balls
- Spicy Wholemeal Gingernuts
- Spiced Pumpkin, Lentil and Ginger soup
- Easy Thermomix Easter Biscuits
- Sautéed beetroot greens
- Watermelon and Chilli Granita
- Little Christmas Shortbreads
- Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Hell of a drink - clears your sinuses, great for colds
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Chocolate, coconut, banana ice cream
- Banana Balls with Oats and Apricots
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Quick & Easy Banana Date Loaf VARIATION (Egg Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Banana Cake
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts