- 100 gram pitted dates
- 2 ripe bananas
- 100 gram vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 85 gram organic raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla pod, (ground pods/extract/paste)
- 240 gram wholemeal self-raising flour
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Snack Alcohol-free Children food Non-dairy Vegetarian Baking Biscuit/cookie Bread Cake Gateau Pie, quiche Praline/sweets Tart Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Kids in the kitchen Picnic Easy Low budget Quick Australian Dessert Father's Day Mother's Day Summer Valentine’s Day
Preheat oven to 170 C
Grease silicone cupcake moulds with cooking spray and place on baking tray.
Place dates into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 9
Add banana and chop 5 sec/speed 7
Add vegetable oil and eggs and mix 3 sec/speed 5
Add bi-carb, vanilla and flour and mix 10 sec/speed 6
Bake for 20 - 25 minutes in the oven.
Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack. These muffins can be frozen until future use.
Banana Date Muffins
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls