- 100 g Butter, room temp
- 120 g Rapadura Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 250 g wholemeal flour
- 60 g White Chocolate Chips
- 60 g craisens
1. Pre heat oven to 180deg.
2. Add butter, sugar, egg and vanilla to TM and cream - 20 seconds/speed 4. Scrape and repeat.
3. Add salt, bicarb and flour and combine - 10 seconds/speed 3.
4. Add chocolate and craisens and mix - 10 seconds/speed 4
5. Spoon onto a cookie tray and bake for 12 minutes (for a softer cookie - my preference) or longer if you like crunchy cookies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Kingston Slice
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Tuna Dip
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls