- 110 grams coconut oil
- 120 grams Coconut sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 level teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 level tablespoon baking powder
- 120 grams Almond milk
- 325 grams fresh blueberries
- 240 grams gluten free flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees fan
Line 12 cup muffin tray
Add oil and sugar
Beat 2 minutes speed 3
Scrape down sides
Add eggs one at a time and beat until mixed well speed 3
Gradually add flour and baking powder, alternating with milk through the lid.
Beat on speed 2 until well combined.
Add blueberries and mix on reverse speed 2 for a few seconds. Don't over mix.
Scoop into muffin tray
Bake around 30 mins, checking at 25 min mark.
Can be made with plain flour if not seeking a gluten free muffin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Easy Coconut Tea Cake
- Chewy Rice Bubble and Sultana Cookies