- 125 g Butter, Cubed
- 125 g dark chocolate
- 225 g brown sugr
- 3 eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 1/3 Cup --- plain flour
- 1/3 Cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 100 g chocolate bits, optional
1. Lightly grease and line a brownie tin with baking paper.
2. Combine butter, dark chocolate and brown sugar in the jug and melt 2min/50deg, speed 3. Scrape sides and do again if needed.
3. With blades spinning on speed 2 add eggs through the hole at the top and continue mixing until just combine, approx 1min.
4. Add flour, cocoa and baking powder and mix 1 minute, speed 3.
6. Add choc bits, if using and mix 30sec, speed 1.
5. Pour into prepared pan and Bake at 180ºC for 40 minutes.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars