- 450 grams plain flour
- 1 level teaspoon bicarb soda
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 250 grams Butter
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams white and milk chocolate chips
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180˚C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place butter into TM bowl and melt for 2 minutes at 60˚C on speed 4. Add remaining ingredients except for the chocolate chips. Mix for 30 seconds speed 5. Add choc chips and mix for 50 seconds on Reverse speed 2. Roll into balls and put on trays lined with baking paper. Cook for around 12-15 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake