- 100 g sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Orange rind
- 170 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 25 g cocoa
- 200 g zucchini
- 50 g Butter
- 35 g oil (light olive oil, grapeseed, extra virgin olive oil work well)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 60 g Milk
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180*C. Line a 20cm ring tin with baking paper and grease lightly.
Place sugar and orange rind in TM bowl. Mix 20 seconds on speed 10. Set aside.
Add flour, bi-carb soda, salt, cinnamon and cocoa to TM bowl. Mix 6 seconds on speed 5. Set aside.
Place zucchini in TM bowl and grate for 5 seconds on speed 5. Set aside.
Place butter, oil, vanilla and sugar mixture in TM bowl. Blend for 20 seconds on speed 4. While running, add egg through lid.
Add zucchini, dry ingredients and milk. Blend for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Pour into ring tin, sprinkle with topping, and cook at 180* for 30 minutes.
Works fine with Gluten Free flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping