- 1 Pear
- 1 banana
- 170 grams Self Raising Flour
- 140 grams full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 --- egg
- 15 grams Butter
- pinch salt
- 50 grams fresh blueberries
Chop Pear 3 Sec Speed 7
Add & chop Banana 3 Sec Speed 4
Add Milk, Flour, Cinnamon, Egg,Butter & salt. Mix 10 sec Speed 4
Scrap down sides of bowl.
Add blueberries, combine 10 Sec Speed 1
Using 1tbsp of batter per pikelet, fry in a small amount of butter. Add more butter to pan per batch.
Accessories you need
Serve with Maple Syrup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Kingston Slice
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Tuna Dip
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls