- 1 Pear
- 1 banana
- 170 grams Self Raising Flour
- 140 grams full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 --- egg
- 15 grams Butter
- pinch salt
- 50 grams fresh blueberries
Chop Pear 3 Sec Speed 7
Add & chop Banana 3 Sec Speed 4
Add Milk, Flour, Cinnamon, Egg,Butter & salt. Mix 10 sec Speed 4
Scrap down sides of bowl.
Add blueberries, combine 10 Sec Speed 1
Using 1tbsp of batter per pikelet, fry in a small amount of butter. Add more butter to pan per batch.
Accessories you need
Serve with Maple Syrup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins