- 1 Pear
- 1 banana
- 170 grams Self Raising Flour
- 140 grams full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 --- egg
- 15 grams Butter
- pinch salt
- 50 grams fresh blueberries
Chop Pear 3 Sec Speed 7
Add & chop Banana 3 Sec Speed 4
Add Milk, Flour, Cinnamon, Egg,Butter & salt. Mix 10 sec Speed 4
Scrap down sides of bowl.
Add blueberries, combine 10 Sec Speed 1
Using 1tbsp of batter per pikelet, fry in a small amount of butter. Add more butter to pan per batch.
Accessories you need
Serve with Maple Syrup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Super Easy Pancakes
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Beef fajitas