- 1 Pear
- 1 banana
- 170 grams Self Raising Flour
- 140 grams full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 --- egg
- 15 grams Butter
- pinch salt
- 50 grams fresh blueberries
Chop Pear 3 Sec Speed 7
Add & chop Banana 3 Sec Speed 4
Add Milk, Flour, Cinnamon, Egg,Butter & salt. Mix 10 sec Speed 4
Scrap down sides of bowl.
Add blueberries, combine 10 Sec Speed 1
Using 1tbsp of batter per pikelet, fry in a small amount of butter. Add more butter to pan per batch.
Accessories you need
Serve with Maple Syrup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd