- 500 g lukewarm water
- 1 tbsp dried instant yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 600 g bakers flour
- 150 g semolina
- 40 g oil, olive, extra virgin
- 1 tsp salt
- Add yeast, water and sugar to bowl. Leave to sit for 10 minutes until foaming.
- Add remaining ingrediants and knead for 3 minutes.
- Turn onto a well oiled bowl and leave to rise until doubled in size.
- On a lightly floured surface turn dough out and knead until delfated.
- Seperate into 4 - 6 portions depending on how large you like your pizza. Roll out and top with your favourite toppings.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 10 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture