- 100 g spealt wheat
- 1,5 teaspoon salt
- 400 g wheat flour
- some sugar
- 40 g oil
- 230 g water, not too cold
- 40 g baker`s yeast
- 1 teaspoon bread seasoning
34minPreparation 4minBaking/Cooking 30min
8Recipe is created for
wheat in the ,20 sec/speed 10,
other items in the, 2 min/. put the dough into three long pieces, in the cold oven 200C for 30 min.
pimp it up with touch of garlic, bacon bits etc.
This is a fast and teasty bread. We love it.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Kids TheraPutty~ Gak ~ Play Goo
- Pete Evans Chia Porridge
- Nut free No Bake Muesli Bar
- Variation Almond Milk
- Low Carb Flour
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Almond Bread
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince