- 100 g spealt wheat
- 1,5 teaspoon salt
- 400 g wheat flour
- some sugar
- 40 g oil
- 230 g water, not too cold
- 40 g baker`s yeast
- 1 teaspoon bread seasoning
8Recipe is created for
wheat in the ,20 sec/speed 10,
other items in the, 2 min/. put the dough into three long pieces, in the cold oven 200C for 30 min.
pimp it up with touch of garlic, bacon bits etc.
This is a fast and teasty bread. We love it.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Carol’s Mayo
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Cake release mix
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Vegetable Bake
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Beetroot Burgers
- Snickers Cheesecake