- 100 g spealt wheat
- 1,5 teaspoon salt
- 400 g wheat flour
- some sugar
- 40 g oil
- 230 g water, not too cold
- 40 g baker`s yeast
- 1 teaspoon bread seasoning
8Recipe is created for
wheat in the ,20 sec/speed 10,
other items in the, 2 min/. put the dough into three long pieces, in the cold oven 200C for 30 min.
pimp it up with touch of garlic, bacon bits etc.
This is a fast and teasty bread. We love it.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls