- 245 g water
- 1 tsp sugar, (optional)
- 15 g dried instant yeast
- 400 g gluten free flour
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp xanthan gum, (optional - depends on flour blend)
1h 15minPreparation 1h 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Autumn Carnival Father's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Baking Heating BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Easy Low budget Quick Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Australian Cooking for large family Take away food Meat dish Pizza, focaccia
- Lightly grease a large bowl with oil and set aside
- Place water, sugar or malt powder and yeast into mixing bowl and mix 1 min 30 sec/37°C/speed 2.
- Add gluten free flour, oil, and salt. Mix 8sec / sp3
- Knead "Dough mode" 2 min.
- Transfer dough into prepared bowl and work into a ball. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and leave to prove in a warm place until doubled in size (approx. 1 hour). Use as required.
Accessories you need
When using take small ball of dough from main batch and do a quick finger knead on a floured surface to make into a smooth ball. Use rolling pin to roll into thin crust.
For extra crisp base sprinkle polenta on tray under dough.
Cook for approximately 8-10 mins in oven / BBQ / pizza oven at 200 deg (temp and time depends on oven)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Velvet cheesecake brownies (Gluten free)
- Chicken parma balls
- Layered Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Gut friendly chocolate panna cotta
- Mango Cream Tart
- Creamy Chicken Curry Pasta - Inspired by Continental Packet Pasta
- Kelly's Apple Cake
- Jahana's Best Almond milk recipe
- Jahana's Gluten, Dairy and egg free waffles
- Marilyn's Tomato Relish
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Immune Boosting Elderberry Oxymel