- 250 g Raw Hazelnuts
- 250 g Pitted medjool dates
- 25 g cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 180 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Hazelnuts to bowl and blend Spd 8 for 10 seconds (repeat if needed)
Add all other ingridents making sure there are no stones left in the dates a blend spd 8 for 10 sec, check & scrape down the sides of bowl and repeat step if needed
this recipe was inspired from an instagram page @mindful_moose great page to follow if you love this!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Rich Minestrone soup with pasta
- Choc Cream Cheese Icing
- The perfect caramel slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocadamia Caramel Slice
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Satay Sauce
- Kingston biscuits
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Soft Flatbread
- Easy date scones
- Easy pasta side dish