- 1 clove garlic
- 10 cm rosemary, (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 50 g parmesan, 1cm cubes
- 130 g bread
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, rosemary and parmesan into TM bowl and chop 10 seconds speed 9.
Add bread and chop a further 5 seconds speed 9.
Use to crumb lamb, beef, chicken, fish, vegetables, pork, pretty much anything you want!!
For step by step crumbing, get 3 plates or large dishes, one with flour, one with equal quantity egg/milk mixture, and one with your crumb. Coat your food in that order, from flour, to egg wash, to crumb. Then bake in oven 180 degrees until desired doneness.
Extra crumb stores happily in the freezer and stays loose so you can use it whenever you wish!
The Perfect Crumb
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Fried rice- Portuguese style