- 1 clove garlic
- 10 cm rosemary, (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 50 g parmesan, 1cm cubes
- 130 g bread
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, rosemary and parmesan into TM bowl and chop 10 seconds speed 9.
Add bread and chop a further 5 seconds speed 9.
Use to crumb lamb, beef, chicken, fish, vegetables, pork, pretty much anything you want!!
For step by step crumbing, get 3 plates or large dishes, one with flour, one with equal quantity egg/milk mixture, and one with your crumb. Coat your food in that order, from flour, to egg wash, to crumb. Then bake in oven 180 degrees until desired doneness.
Extra crumb stores happily in the freezer and stays loose so you can use it whenever you wish!
The Perfect Crumb
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Varoma Porridge for one
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing