- 1 clove garlic
- 10 cm rosemary, (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 50 g parmesan, 1cm cubes
- 130 g bread
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, rosemary and parmesan into TM bowl and chop 10 seconds speed 9.
Add bread and chop a further 5 seconds speed 9.
Use to crumb lamb, beef, chicken, fish, vegetables, pork, pretty much anything you want!!
For step by step crumbing, get 3 plates or large dishes, one with flour, one with equal quantity egg/milk mixture, and one with your crumb. Coat your food in that order, from flour, to egg wash, to crumb. Then bake in oven 180 degrees until desired doneness.
Extra crumb stores happily in the freezer and stays loose so you can use it whenever you wish!
The Perfect Crumb
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup