- 1 clove garlic
- 10 cm rosemary, (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 50 g parmesan, 1cm cubes
- 130 g bread
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, rosemary and parmesan into TM bowl and chop 10 seconds speed 9.
Add bread and chop a further 5 seconds speed 9.
Use to crumb lamb, beef, chicken, fish, vegetables, pork, pretty much anything you want!!
For step by step crumbing, get 3 plates or large dishes, one with flour, one with equal quantity egg/milk mixture, and one with your crumb. Coat your food in that order, from flour, to egg wash, to crumb. Then bake in oven 180 degrees until desired doneness.
Extra crumb stores happily in the freezer and stays loose so you can use it whenever you wish!
The Perfect Crumb
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup