- 1 clove garlic
- 10 cm rosemary, (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 50 g parmesan, 1cm cubes
- 130 g bread
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, rosemary and parmesan into TM bowl and chop 10 seconds speed 9.
Add bread and chop a further 5 seconds speed 9.
Use to crumb lamb, beef, chicken, fish, vegetables, pork, pretty much anything you want!!
For step by step crumbing, get 3 plates or large dishes, one with flour, one with equal quantity egg/milk mixture, and one with your crumb. Coat your food in that order, from flour, to egg wash, to crumb. Then bake in oven 180 degrees until desired doneness.
Extra crumb stores happily in the freezer and stays loose so you can use it whenever you wish!
The Perfect Crumb
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Kel's Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup