- 2 --- Cups frozen corn
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 zucchini
- 2 Small carrots
- 1 Cup cooked potato (approx, leftovers)
- 425 g can tuna
1. Cook corn in microwave while preparing the rest.
2. Add carrots and zucchini to bowl. Chop speed 5, 2 seconds.
3. Add eggs and cooked potatoes. Speed 4, 1 or 2 seconds.
4. Add flour, milk, drained corn. Mix speed 5 approx 10 seconds until combined.
5. Add drained tuna and mix reverse speed 4 approx 10 seconds until combined.
6. Heat oil in frypan and add dollops, flatten slightly. Fry for about 2 minutes per side until golden. Drain on paper and eat!
Perfect for using up leftover cooked vegies or fridge leftovers.
Made about 20 fritters - couldn't change 'portions' up above.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Oat Milk (Mylk)
- Golden Paste
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Hidden veggies pizza sauce
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Zucchini Soup
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg