- 2 --- Cups frozen corn
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 zucchini
- 2 Small carrots
- 1 Cup cooked potato (approx, leftovers)
- 425 g can tuna
1. Cook corn in microwave while preparing the rest.
2. Add carrots and zucchini to bowl. Chop speed 5, 2 seconds.
3. Add eggs and cooked potatoes. Speed 4, 1 or 2 seconds.
4. Add flour, milk, drained corn. Mix speed 5 approx 10 seconds until combined.
5. Add drained tuna and mix reverse speed 4 approx 10 seconds until combined.
6. Heat oil in frypan and add dollops, flatten slightly. Fry for about 2 minutes per side until golden. Drain on paper and eat!
Perfect for using up leftover cooked vegies or fridge leftovers.
Made about 20 fritters - couldn't change 'portions' up above.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheats kousa
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Mediterranean risotto
- Vegetarian Minestone