- 2 --- Cups frozen corn
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 zucchini
- 2 Small carrots
- 1 Cup cooked potato (approx, leftovers)
- 425 g can tuna
- 1. Cook corn in microwave while preparing the rest.
2. Add carrots and zucchini to bowl. Chop speed 5, 2 seconds.
3. Add eggs and cooked potatoes. Speed 4, 1 or 2 seconds.
4. Add flour, milk, drained corn. Mix speed 5 approx 10 seconds until combined.
5. Add drained tuna and mix reverse speed 4 approx 10 seconds until combined.
6. Heat oil in frypan and add dollops, flatten slightly. Fry for about 2 minutes per side until golden. Drain on paper and eat!
Perfect for using up leftover cooked vegies or fridge leftovers.
Made about 20 fritters - couldn't change 'portions' up above.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Savoury Bites
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Butter Chicken Sam Woods Style
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Creamy Bacon and Veggie Pies
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Veg loaded Spaghetti Bolognese