- 2 --- Cups frozen corn
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 zucchini
- 2 Small carrots
- 1 Cup cooked potato (approx, leftovers)
- 425 g can tuna
1. Cook corn in microwave while preparing the rest.
2. Add carrots and zucchini to bowl. Chop speed 5, 2 seconds.
3. Add eggs and cooked potatoes. Speed 4, 1 or 2 seconds.
4. Add flour, milk, drained corn. Mix speed 5 approx 10 seconds until combined.
5. Add drained tuna and mix reverse speed 4 approx 10 seconds until combined.
6. Heat oil in frypan and add dollops, flatten slightly. Fry for about 2 minutes per side until golden. Drain on paper and eat!
Perfect for using up leftover cooked vegies or fridge leftovers.
Made about 20 fritters - couldn't change 'portions' up above.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Zucchini Lasagne