THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 600 grams Laucke Barossa Sourdough Rye mix
- 400 grams water
- 10 grams dried yeast
- 20 grams honey
- 10 grams ground cinnamon
- 400 grams Chopped Dried Fruit of choice
1h 50minPreparation 1h 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place honey, water & dried yeast into mixing bowl 3 minutes, 37 degrees, speed 1.
2. Add bread flour mix and cinnamon, mix 6 seconds, speed 6 to combine.
3. Knead 6 minutes, "Dough mode" dough mode. Stay close by as Thermomix will bounce around.
4. Allow to rise in mixing bowl till double in size 30-40 minutes.
5. knead again 6 minutes, "Dough mode" dough mode dough
6. Place onto flour surface, lightly knead in fruit & shape & place onto glad bake lined tray (for one free form large loaf or split into 2 smaller loaves). Cover & allow to rise again till double in size. About 30-40 minutes.
7. Bake 200 degrees 30 minutes. Loaf is baked if it sounds hollow when tapped.
Once cooked remove from tin & allow to cool on wire rack before slicing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Pecan Pie
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /