- 300 grams warm water
- 7 grams Yeast
- 2 level teaspoon salt
- 350 grams mashed potato
- 40 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 620 grams plain flour
8Recipe is created for
3-4 Potatoes peeled & steamed in basket until soft (about 20 mins)
Drain Water, instal Butterfly and Mash for 10 seconds
Remove Butterfly, cool down and add water and dry ingredients
Mix for 6 seconds on speed 7. With closed lid mix on kneading setting for 1.5 - 2 minutes
Transfer dough to a floured board or TM bread mat and allow to rise to double the size (about 30 mins)
Shape and flatten dough then brush with oil and add herbs such as Rosemary, Thyme, Tomato etc if desired
Bake in a fan forced oven at 200-220C until Golden Brown about 30 mins starting with a cold oven
Dough can be stored in the fridge for a few days if required
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls