- 275 g lukewarm water
- 5 tsp dried instant yeast
- 65 g sugar raw
- 550 g Bakers flour, white
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp bread improver
- 2 tsp milk powder
- 45 g Butter, softened
- 200 g dark chocolate (50% cocoa)
- 100 g fresh cherries
2h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add sweet dough ingredients to the bowl in the order listed.
Knead 8 mins (dough function)
Remove dough from bowl wrapping in a thermomat
Allow to sit for 15 mins for first prove
Without cleaning the bowl, grate the chocolate, 10 secs, speed 8
Remove and set aside in a bowl
Without cleaning the bowl, chop cherries, 5 secs, speed 5
After 15 mins, knock the air out of the dough by pounding with your fists
Once most of the air is removed, roll the dough into a rectangle, until 2-3 cm thick (roughly 38 x 34 cms, most of the size of the large thermomat)
Sprinkle the chopped chocolate and cherries onto the surface of the dough, leaving a 2 cm edge uncovered
Starting at the edge away from the uncovered one, roll the chocolate/cherry covered dough up into a tight roll
Cut the roll into 12 rounds and place onto a baking tray
Cover the tray with the thermomat
Allow the scrolls to prove in a warm place until doubled in size (roughly 1 hour)
Bake in a preheated oven at 180*C for 15-20 mins or until golden
Set aside to cool completely or enjoy warm
Dried cherries or other fruit can be substituted.
Scrolls can be drizzled with your favourite icing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce