- 30 g Parmesan cheese
- 600 g water
- 160 g potatoes, washed, peeled and cubed
- 70 g whole fat milk
- 60 g Butter
- 20 g sugar
- 1.5 tsp dry yeast, or 15g fresh yeast
- 280 g bakers flour
- 1 egg, medium
- 1 egg yolk
- 10 g sesame seeds
- 10 g salt
1h 25minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Add parmesan cheese in the bowl, grate 5 seg/speed 9. Remove and set aside.
Add the water in the bowl with salt, and the potato in the basket. Cook 20 min/Varoma/speed 2. Remove the basket using the spatula, remove water and add cooked potato in the bowl and mash 10 seg/speed 5. Set aside.
Add in the clean bowl, the milk, butter, sugar and yeast, warm up 1 min 30 seg/37ºC/speed 2.
Add 100 g of flour, 1 egg, salt, and reserved potato, and mix 5 seg/speed 5.
Add 180 g of flour, 20 g of parmesan cheese, and kneed 3 min/closed bowl /bread setting (grain). Leave it to rest for 15 min inside the bowl.
Pour dough into thermomat, form ballls (45 g each approximately). Cover your hands with flour to make it easier to manipulate soft balls. At this stage, as an option, you can fill them with brie, camerbert, or spanish chorizo, or any filling of your choice. Cover a tray (or 2) with baking paper. Use a brush to spread butter or olive oil. Paint the balls with beaten egg yolk and sprinkle remaining parmesan and sesame seeds.
Leave the balls on the baking paper, to rest on a warm place, to prove until they double their size, about 30 min.
Bake in 180C oven for 20-25 min. Hints: leave great space between balls as they grow a lot.
I found this recipe on Thermomix Brazilian blog, and needed to share here !
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Artisan apple bread
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Pizza buns
- 2 Ingredient Yoghurt Bread
- Berliner (German jam filled donuts)
- Subway style Italian rolls
- Low carb bread rolls
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup