- 350 g water, luke warm water
- 4 level teaspoons Surebake Yeast
- 1 heaped tablespoons honey
- 600 g White Flour, 200 Wholemeal 400 White if you want wholemeal buns
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 1 level tbsp olive oil
- 2mins 30 seconds. 37 degrees, speed 3
- Knead "Dough mode" 3mins 20 seconds, until dough comes together nicely
- set ball of dough aside in a warm place to double in size - roughly 1 hour
- Once doubled, punch down dough and divide in to 12 even pieces
- Roll each piece into a ball and place into a high-sided baking tin/dish, set aside in a warm place to prove again - approx 30 mins
- Bake at 180 degrees celcius for 15-20 minutes or until golden and sound hollow to tap
- brush with a little butter while they're hot for a glossy finish
Add water, yeast and honey to mixing bowl
Add Flour, salt and oil
Accessories you need
Best eaten on the day but keep in an airtight container too
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Miso soup with prawns and mushroom
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Patrick's (Idiot Proof) Bread
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Silverbeet and ricotta rolls
- Cauliflower and Salmon Sushi Bowl
- Best Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Apricot Bites (Nut Free Bliss Ball)