THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 35 g chia seeds
- 100 g buckwheat
- 360 g Luke Warm Water
- 500 g bakers flour
- 15 g linseed
- 15 g sesame seeds
- 15 g poppy seeds
- 30 g olive oil
- 10 g instant dried yeast, about 2 1/2 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons bread improver
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Chia Seeds (35g) and Buckwheat (100g) into
Mill for 1 minute on speed 10
Pour water (360g) ontop of Buckwheat/chia seed flour
Add all other ingredients
500g Bakers Flour
15g Sesame Seeds
15g Poppy Seeds
30g Olive Oil
1 teaspoon Salt
2 teaspoons Bread Improver.
Mix 7 Seconds @ speed 6
Knead 6 minutes
Place on floured breadmat and wrap leaving to proof till doubled in size. If you dont have a breadmat a large oiled bowl covered with alfoil (greese alfoil aswell.)
Place in Tin and let rise to the top of tin.
Bake in oven for 35 minutes @ 180' (knock ontop to hear for a hollow sound to know its done)
turn out of tin straight away and allow to cool on wire rack.
Buckwheat/Chia Seed Flour
You could also Make this dough into bread rolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade