- 600 grams buckwheat
- 60 grams flaxseeds
- 1 litres water
- 3 level tbsp psyllium husks
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 2 level teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- Add buckwheat, flaxseeds and water to bowl of Thermomix. Soak overnight.
- Add salt, bi-carb soda and psyllium to soaked buckwheat and seeds, replace lid and mix on speed 9 for 1 minute.
- Pour mix into prepared bread tin and sprinkle top with preferred seeds such as sesame, poppy or nigella.
- Cook at 185° for 1 hour - 1hour 15 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly e.g. 10 minutes, then tip out onto rack to cool.
Prepare large bread tin, greasing with oil and lining with baking paper or Silicon mat.
I often add a handful of other seeds such as pumpkin, sunflower, sesame and chia seeds to the seeds to soak and a little extra water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!