- 2 level teaspoons dried yeast
- 155 g warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 280 g Baker’s Flour
- 1 tsp bread improver
- 1 tsp malt barley
- 15 g Evoo
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Pasta Sauce, In a jar
- Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- ham, salami, pepperoni
- olives, pineapple, anchovies etc.
1h 5minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Combine all the ingredients in the order listed briefly at 15secs/sp7.
Knead [dough mode]3 mins.
Prove on a mat etc (covered) 15-30 mins or until doubled.
Roll out to 3-5mm thickness and cut into circles.
Spread a small amount of tomato pasta sauce on each round and top with filling of choice.
Press all round to seal.
Glaze with egg wash if desired.
Preaheat the oven to 180°C and bake for 15-20 mins, or until cooked when tested.
Or leave to cool then freeze for later.
Accessories you need
Delicious.. and sooo easy.
Can be frozen 🍕
Your source for great recipes and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Pane di Casa
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- nutella custard
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie