- 180 grams Milk
- 130 grams warm water
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 1 tsp bread improver
- 500 grams bread flour, I use Laucke brand
- 20 grams olive oil
- 20 grams Chia, Optional
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar raw
- some cubed tasty cheese
2h 55minPreparation 2h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Put everything, except the cubed cheese, in the TM bowl and mix for 10seconds on speed 7.
2. Then, put on and for 7 minutes. Then, wrap and rest it on Thermomat for at least 1 hour or until double in size.
3. Turn the oven on 200C. My oven is fan force.
4. After it doubles in size, knock the dough by hand, cut in half, and then shape the plain loaf. Add the cheese to the other half, then divide into 10 small rolls. The amount of cheese is up to you. We love cheese so we put a lot!
5. Let it rest for another hour or until double in size. Cover with damp cloth. I sprinkle with plain flour before i put it in the oven.
Because of the size, i only bake for 20-25 minutes.
This recipe creates 10 small cheese rolls (appr. 50gr each) and small plain white loaf ideal for toast.
I prefer to not speed the proofing (resting) process to achieve the fluffiness of the rolls.
Accessories you need
If not making rolls, this recipe makes 1 big white chia loaf.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ultimate Pizza Dough
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Crusty French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Quick hash browns
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup