- 500 g Bakers Flour or Bread Flour
- 1.5 tsp Yeast
- 100 g castor sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 270 g Luke Warm Water
- 50 g Butter - Cubed & Room Temperature
Add Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Salt into TM Bowl. Mix slowly on speed 3. Take MC off and slowly pour in water through the hole.
Once all water added, mix for 10 seconds on speed 6
Add butter and knead for 1.5 min or until all butter is kneaded into dough.
Oil up, Roll into a ball and allow to prove. Once doubled in size, punch down and repeat proving process but only for 15 minutes.
Shape and put in cold oven for 15 min 180C
This bread is exactly the same as the ones that you buy from the Chinese Bakery.
You can add custard or sweet coconut into the bread before baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls