- 500 g Bakers Flour or Bread Flour
- 1.5 tsp Yeast
- 100 g castor sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 270 g Luke Warm Water
- 50 g Butter - Cubed & Room Temperature
Add Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Salt into TM Bowl. Mix slowly on speed 3. Take MC off and slowly pour in water through the hole.
Once all water added, mix for 10 seconds on speed 6
Add butter and knead for 1.5 min or until all butter is kneaded into dough.
Oil up, Roll into a ball and allow to prove. Once doubled in size, punch down and repeat proving process but only for 15 minutes.
Shape and put in cold oven for 15 min 180C
This bread is exactly the same as the ones that you buy from the Chinese Bakery.
You can add custard or sweet coconut into the bread before baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Pumpkin and sunflower seed bread (smaller size)
- Simple White Loaf
- Gluten Free Naan
- Large Low Carb Bread Rolls
- Clone of Cyndi's Gluten Free Bread
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting