THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 310 g Luke Warm Water
- 1 sachet dry yeast, (or 1 Tbsp or 7-8g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 510 g bakers flour
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon bread improver, (optional)
- 1 zucchini, Grated, water removed
- 150 grams Grated Chedder cheese, more or less, your choice
- 150 grams diced ham, more or less, your choice
Add ingredients in the order they are writtenTurn slowly to speed 6 and mix for 10 seconds
Lock Lid , Set timer to 3 min, Knead
Oil it up, roll into a ball and prove in bowl until doubled in size or at least 10minutes.
Punch down risen mix.
Grate Zuchinni and squeeze all the liquid out.
Add to dough with half the grated cheese. Mix through.
Roll into approx 10-11 balls.
Flatten slightly and top with diced ham and remining grated cheese.
Put in cold oven 180-190C or 170C fan forced, for about 30 minutes, or until cheese and buns have browned.
(we do this so that the rolls will prove a 2nd time whilst in the oven and then they will cook once the oven gets to certain temperature)
The Bestest Bread Rolls Ever
*****subsitute the cheddar cheese with grated Parmesan when mixing through with zucchini.
*****instead of zucchini you could add whatever you wanted; sundries tomato and feta is nice, olives are also lovely.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake