- 500 g bakers flour
- 470 g warm water
- 2 tsp Yeast dried or (1 Sachet)
- 2 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients in the bowl, mix on sp 6 for 8 seconds. Let mixture rest in bowl for 10 minutes.
- Turn up to Sp 9 for 3 mins (yes 3 mins!) on . Stay next to your Thermie to make sure it doesn't jump off the bench!
- Dough will be very sticky - pour into a large well-oiled bowl and let sit for 2.5 hours until tripled in size.
- Empty and scrape out the dough onto a well floured thermomat or bench top.
- Divide into 3 pieces, dust with a good amount of flour, then using spatula shape roughly into flat balls.
- Leave to prove on the mat for 45 mins. While waiting, turn the oven to 250c to heat up while proving and line 2 or 3 trays with baking paper.
- Now, with well floured hands, pick up each dough gently and quickly flip it , stretching into a ciabatta loaf shape (oblong). The flipping helps spread the air bubbles - even if it looks a bit dodgy, trust me it will rise beautifully in the oven!
Easy Ciabatta Bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Pumpkin and sunflower seed bread (smaller size)
- Simple White Loaf
- Gluten Free Naan
- Large Low Carb Bread Rolls
- Clone of Cyndi's Gluten Free Bread
- Chocolate Peanut Slice
- Kale Pesto
- Sweet & Spicy Chilli Sauce
- Balsamic Salmon with Quinoa Tabouli
- Not-Reece's Peanut Butter Cups
- Coconut Biscuits
- Coconut Rough Cake
- Fennel, Chilli and Mascarpone Quinotto (Quinoa)
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato & Quinoa Soup
- Quinoa, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownie Bar
- Simple Broccoli Soup
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Mum's Mayo
- Curry Puffs
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)