- 60 grams chia seeds
- 240 grams water
- 150 grams blanched almonds, (if none do 300 of regular almonds)
- 150 grams almonds, (if none do 300 of blanched)
- 500 grams pumpkin
- 1 tsp Celtic or Himalayan salt
- 1 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 45 grams Coconut Flour
- 85 grams macadamia nut oil, (or other oil that can be heated)
- 15 grams honey
- 25 grams water, (extra)
- pumpkin seeds, (for the top)
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees conventional or 150 degrees fan forced.
2. Place chia seeds into tmx and ground 15 seconds, speed 9. Set aside in a bowl with 240 grams of water - mix well and a gel will form
3. Place almonds in tmx and ground 15 seconds, speed 9. Set aside
4. Place chopped pumpkin in tmx and chop further 4 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down and chop for another 4-5 seconds, speed 6.
5. Add remaining ingredients and mix reverse, speed 5-6. You will need to stop often and push the mixture down
6. Place into a loaf tin with baking paper and pour mixture into tin. Spread so it is even with a spatula or wooden spoon. Top with pumpkin seeds. Bake in oven at 180 degrees conventional 150 degrees fan forced for 90 mins checking after 60 minutes.
7. Let it rest in the tin for an hour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Bread
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Ultimate Pizza Dough
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Crusty French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Warm Thai Chicken and Noodle Salad - Paleo, Gluten Free
- Tomato and Roast Capsicum Soup
- Seeded Paleo Bread (adapted from Pete Evans)
- Buckwheat and Sesame Crackers
- Gluten free Scroll
- Asian Coleslaw with chunky Thai Cashew Dressing
- Moroccan Chickpea, Pear Quinoa
- Kale, broccoli and almond salad
- Caramalised onion, spinach and three cheese frittata
- Spinach and Seed Crackers
- Paleo zucchini and carrot fritters
- Spicy Hot Chocolate