- 310 g Ground Flax Seed
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder, gluten free
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 5 large eggs
- 100 g water
- 65 g Avocado Oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put oven on 180C and line a 13 x 9 inch baking tray with baking paper. Set aside.
2. Place flax seed, salt and powder in bowl. Mix on speed 2 for 5 secs.
3. Set aside and rinse bowl.
4. Place eggs, water and oil into bowl and blend on spd 8 for 30 secs.
5. Add flax mixture and mix on Reverse, spd 3 for 20 secs. If the mixture is too try, add another 100g water and repeat for another 20 secs or until it comes together.
6. Place into baking tray and bake on 200C for 25-30mins. Remove and cool on rack for 1 hour. Cut into portions if desired.(*See tips)
*Can be store in fridge for 3 days or frozen. Recipe is converted from the Healthful Pursuit website.
*Note This bread is not as soft as your 'normal' version of focaccia due to the flax meal. It is quite filling as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Aglio Olio
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce