- 310 grams plain flour
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 55 grams caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 180 grams water
- 112 grams sugar
- 235 grams water
- 225 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- coconut or sprinkle
8Recipe is created for
1). Combine the first 4 ingredients in the bowl. Speed 6, 5 seconds
2). Add water and oil to the dry mix. Mix speed 7, 5 seconds.
3). Knead using the kneading function for 5 - 7 minutes. Dough should be elastic, soft and well combined.
4). Wrap with Thermomat and place in warm place. Allow to double in size.
5). Once dough has doubled, section the dough into 8-10 equal portions. Roll into sausage shapes. Place on a large tray with approximately 1-2 cm in between each.
6). Place in warm area covered with tea towel and allow to rise again.
7). Portions should slightly touch after rising.
. Cook at 190 degrees C between 10-15 minutes depending on your oven. Check regularly for colour.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1). Clean bowl. Place sugar and water in bowl. Cook at 90 degrees, speed 4 for 3-5 minutes or until the sugar dissolves.
2). Spread on buns with pastry brush when out of the oven and slightly cool.
This is optional but gives the buns a nice gleam
1). Clean bowl. Place sugar in bowl and mill for 9 seconds, speed 9.
2). Combine the rest of the Icing ingredients into bowl. Mix at speed 6 for 6-10 seconds. Adding enough water to make a thick frosting
3). Ice buns when cool and roll in desired topping
Accessories you need
You can add raisins, cheese or bacons. These buns are nice and fluffy. Perfect for kids lunch box!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf