- 300 g water lukewarm
- 1 sachet Yeast
- 500 g bakers flour
- 1 tsp bread improver
- 20 g oil
Recipe is created for
Add warm water, yeast, flour, bread improver, oil, (and 1 tblspn of seeds/grains if desired) to TM bowl in that order. Mix for 1.5min, interval speed.
Remove from bowl and wrap in thermomat to rise in oven at 50degrees for about 40mins or until doubled in size.
Remove from oven and mould into shape or loaf tin, let rise again for another 40mins in oven at 50 degrees .
Add a shallow tray of cold water to the bottom of the oven. Increase oven to 200 degrees and bake for about 20mins until golden.
Fluffy sandwich bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling