- 300 g water lukewarm
- 1 sachet Yeast
- 500 g bakers flour
- 1 tsp bread improver
- 20 g oil
Recipe is created for
Add warm water, yeast, flour, bread improver, oil, (and 1 tblspn of seeds/grains if desired) to TM bowl in that order. Mix for 1.5min, interval speed.
Remove from bowl and wrap in thermomat to rise in oven at 50degrees for about 40mins or until doubled in size.
Remove from oven and mould into shape or loaf tin, let rise again for another 40mins in oven at 50 degrees .
Add a shallow tray of cold water to the bottom of the oven. Increase oven to 200 degrees and bake for about 20mins until golden.
Fluffy sandwich bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce