- 200 g spelt, (whole grains)
- 200 g rye, (whole grains)
- 0,5 litre buttermilk
- 63 g Yeast, (fresh)
- 250 g flour plain
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 100 g Nuts of choice, (normally I use walnuts)
- 100 g sunflower seed
- 120 g sugar beet syrup
Place spelt and rye corns in the lid and mill it roughly. Put it asid.
Heat buttermilk and yeast for 2 1/2 minutes on 37°C, speed 1. Add the milled corn and all other ingredients and kneat it for 6-7 minutes on "Dough mode" .
Place the dough in a backing dish and bake it for 2 hours on 150°C in the pre-heated oven.The bread hast to rest 12 hours before slicing.
This recipt is my favorite from our German TM community. I only translated it for this community to say 'Hello" to you all. Hope you'll like it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings