- 500 g gluten free flour
- 2 level teaspoons xanthum gum, (omit if your flour mix contains it)
- 2.5 level teaspoons baking powder
- .25 level teaspoons salt
- 100 g sugar
- 84 g Butter
- 2 eggs, (room temp)
- 1 Milk, (1 cup)
- 200 g light brown sugar
- 2 level tbsp cinnamon
- 1/8 level teaspoons salt
- 56 g Butter, (melted and cooled)
- 1 icing sugar, (cup)
- 1 level tbsp Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- NO Tin Beetroot
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce