- Handful fresh chives (or herbs of choice)
- 80 g strong hard cheese cubed (Romano, Pecorino or Parmesan are ideal)
- 250 g water
- Pinch each salt and chilli powder
- 110 g Butter
- 180 g plain flour
- 3 eggs
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 220ºC. Line 2 baking trays with paper and set aside.
Place chives or herbs and cubed cheese into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place water, salt, chilli powder and butter into TM bowl and cook for 10 minutes at 100ºC on speed 4.
Add flour and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4, or until you see the pastry coming away from the sides of the bowl. Cool for approximately 10 minutes.
Add eggs to the mixture by dropping one egg at a time through hole in lid as you mix for 30-40 seconds on speed 5.
Add herb and cheese mixture to TM bowl and mix in for 5 seconds on speed 5 after the last egg, reserving a little of the cheese to garnish the tops of the profiteroles.
Proceed to pipe or spoon as for normal profiteroles, top each puff with a little of the cheese and bake for 10 minutes in pre-heated oven. Reduce heat to 180ºC and continue baking for a further 20 minutes until tops are golden.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Dishwasher Gel
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard