- 180 grams buttermilk, saved from making butter
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 500 grams bakers flour
- 20 grams olive oil
- 100 grams water
Everything goes into the bowl and is mixed for 6 seconds on speed 7. Set dial to "closed lid" and knead for 3 minutes on interval spead. Remove the dough from the bowl and place somewhere warm and allow to rise for half and hour.
Break of tablespoon amounts of the dough and place into mini muffin tray wells. I can make anywhere from 36 to 48 mini rolls with this mix.
Let the dough rise in the trays for a further 15 minutes.
Bake at 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
Mini Bread Rolls
Accessories you need
My children love to take these mini rolls for school lunch!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- “Wild” Chicken Salad
- KETO FRIENDLY SALSBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Inky's (dairy free) Rhubarb & Raspberry Curd
- Semolina Cake
- Satay Marinade
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Miso soup with prawns and mushroom
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Patrick's (Idiot Proof) Bread