- 180 grams buttermilk, saved from making butter
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 500 grams bakers flour
- 20 grams olive oil
- 100 grams water
Everything goes into the bowl and is mixed for 6 seconds on speed 7. Set dial to "closed lid" and knead for 3 minutes on interval spead. Remove the dough from the bowl and place somewhere warm and allow to rise for half and hour.
Break of tablespoon amounts of the dough and place into mini muffin tray wells. I can make anywhere from 36 to 48 mini rolls with this mix.
Let the dough rise in the trays for a further 15 minutes.
Bake at 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
Mini Bread Rolls
My children love to take these mini rolls for school lunch!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ultimate Pizza Dough
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Crusty French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover