- 460 g lukewarm water
- 4 tsp Yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 760 g baker's flour
- 120 g oil
- 100 g pizza sauce, to taste
- 1 fresh pineapple, flesh only, cut into chunks or 300 g tinned
- 60 g thinly sliced ham, cut into strips
- 60 g pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 60 g cheddar or mozzarella cheese
Recipe is created for
Once risen, roll dough onto ThermoMat into a large rectangular shape and cover with pizza sauce.
Place arrange pineapple, ham and pepperoni evenly across dough then, using the spatula, cut dough into 3 - 4 cm strips.
Take each strip and fold into a concertina before placing into a 26 cm springform cake tin, cut side up. Repeat with remaining strips, each strip touching the next. Place into the oven to bake for 40 - 45 minutes and enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- 4 Ingredient cheese sticks
- Jamie Oliver's Amazing Apple Pie
- Curried Coconut
- Gluten free banana cake
- Raw peanut butter choc slice
- Pineapple and Blueberry Paleo Pudding
- Paleo Biscuits/Toast
- Raw Tomato Sauce with Probiotic
- MKR Style Fish Cakes with Peanut and Lime Sauce
- Cheesy Chicken Meatloaf
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta